AHEC Scholars Program
THE AHEC SCHOLARS PROGRAM invites you to discover interprofessional team-based education and experiences to enhance access to quality health care in your community as a supplement to your existing health professions program.
THE AHEC SCHOLARS IS ALL ABOUT
- understanding the health issues in communities that are considered rural and urban underserved.
- innovative learning opportunities to address patient centered health care.
- specialized personal development to make you “stand out” from the others.
THOSE THAT CAN APPLY
- enrolled college students in their last two years of formal education
- who have an interest in a health career and
- have a desire to serve those less fortunate in communities that lack appropriate health care.
Become a member of an empowering community!